Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black or brunette hair color? picture?

i want to die my hair back to its original color





well, then lighter by Color Oops


im thinking about keeping the black, but i want to make sure





do you think i would look better brunette? thats my natural color





http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/b鈥?/a>





i dont even have a picture of me with brown hairBlack or brunette hair color? picture?
I would say stay with the black, I think you are so hot with the black hair, I couldnt even imagine you with brown.Black or brunette hair color? picture?
Cute.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse



You look good with black. What about brunette with highlights? Then again when ur that hot, you can't go wrong with any color.lol
i like your hair!


but yea i think it would suit you brown, but ethier way will look nice :)
i like the color you have now! = ] its soo cute!
omigoshhhh black is cute. i'd keep black :]

No comments:

Post a Comment