Monday, February 22, 2010

I need help choosing a hair color? (pictures)?

Alright, well. Beginning in the 8th grade, my hair has been: blonde (naturally) with tips dyed black, then orange and blonde, all black, then dark purple, then all black again with blue strips, then bleached blonde, black again, bleached again, dyed crayon red and yellow and black, then bleached back to its original color. Before all this, my hair was UNBEARABLY thick and slightly wavy, but now it is much more thin, and very flat. I had planned on not dying it for a few years, but I'm beginning to think the color is too light for me, and I am now considering a nice chocolate brown with blonde highlights...would it be more fitting or should I keep it the same? Thanks for helping! :)I need help choosing a hair color? (pictures)?
Here :


Try doing a nice chocolate brown with light highlights like you said...


Here are some pictures [=





1) http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3193/2950鈥?/a>


( this is dark brown with a little redish highlights in it )





2) http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Z100+鈥?/a>


( All chocolate brown hair )





3) http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/鈥?/a>


( lighter brown with blonde highlights )





4) http://www.hair-highlight.com/images/bro鈥?/a>


( dark brown with light blonde highlights )





5) http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/fivelivebreak鈥?/a>


( this is my favorite , dark brown and caramel highlights... I think you hsould deffinetly get this )


I HOPE I HELPED!!! GOOD LUCK!!I need help choosing a hair color? (pictures)?
First one deffinitly. The second one messes with your complexion. It makes it seem like you have almost pink skin. Maybe its just the lighting, but anyways the two tone thing with the second one just doesn't make me think ';pretty'; really. It makes me think ';Did her stylist mess up?'; No offence. Plus, the chocolate brown one makes you look just sexy enough without being slutty. It also works wonders with your eyes! It makes the pink eye shadow look smokey somehow. Deffinitly the first one. :)
it looks good how it is now, and i would wait a while to dye it again anyway because dying it too much is really damaging to hair
well... you have realy light eyes so it would be good to make them stand out so i would suggest a chocolate brown colour...





like this:





http://i1.tinypic.com/n4efec.jpg





hope it helped xxx
wow your really pretty i say keep it the same or go with really light blonde.


hope i helped.


btw if you do dye it blonde buy products to keep your hair shiny and thick


( noone want their hair thin )


answer me back


xxxxxxxxxx
i use bronze brown its very attractive %26amp; with blonde hilites or caramel looks awesome so do it bein u have done so many other colors this one should be the best !! good luck
I like it how it is, but chocolate brown would look cute cause your eyes.


GoodLuck(:
You're very pretty, so I think whatever color you do would look fine :D
i love your hair i think you should keep it the same ...or dye it dark brown
aw, you're so pretty! I think the chocolate brown would look cute on you!
blonde, dark brown or purple :P
you are very pretty anyone would look good on you
i like the first one it looks good on you

No comments:

Post a Comment