Monday, February 22, 2010

I need help finding hair color pictures =)?

hey y'all so my hair was dyed dark brown a year ago and it messed up and turned almost black


my ends are pretty much black and my roots... they are dirty blonde


and probably 4 or 5 inches long ha ha


and most of my hair is just dark brown





hmm... yeah its a mess!


i dont need hair cut suggestions but i need pictures of brown hair that fades into black, highlights or lowlights are alright


...you get it.





i would be takin the pic to the salon and having them do it








ummmm yeah!





soo part two of this... im obviously scared to touch my hair because i havent done it in like a year. yeah a year... and im considering going blonde... or maybe blonde fading into dark brown


idk


help!


maybe you could find me pictures of that.





im a hot mess! haha





also im lookin to hook me a hot man. so i need a really hot hair style.


;D





please help !I need help finding hair color pictures =)?
since your hair is naturally dirty blond, i would go with that color or a litttle lighter, because considering your eye brows if they are thick or thin, i would go with whatever color your eye brows are.. but you thinking of blond fadeing to brown so im geussing you could go with a funky style.. instead of the fadeing i would just go with all dirty blond or just blond since its your natural color and when it grows out it will look good plus it would match your eye brows. :D





http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/88/90/鈥?/a>
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment