Saturday, February 20, 2010

My hair~Color~Pictures Included~Help Please!!?

So, i've already asked this question. A lot of people couldn't stop commenting about my eyebrows. My question has nothing to do with my eyebrows, so don't even include that in your answer please. If you are wondering though, I do not wax my eyebrows.





Okay, A few months ago I was in a really bad car crash that almost took my life, so i'm looking for a little change now. I'm thinking about going blonde. The only reason i'm second guessing this is because my hair is naturally dark brown and I have blue eyes, so it's unique. So i'm wondering some opinions of people on yahoo answers. Keep in mind i'm ONLY asking about my hair.





http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/鈥?/a>


http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/鈥?/a>


http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/鈥?/a>


http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/鈥?/a>





My current hair:


http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/鈥?/a>








Thank you in advance for any input you have on my HAIR.





:)My hair~Color~Pictures Included~Help Please!!?
you are gorgeous and nothing is wrong with your eyebrows :) I think you should stay dark or go a dirty blond cause blond would wash you out but you would look gorgeous with dirty blond and if you are dying it use a non-ammonia dye cause your hair looks very healthy and you dont wont to damage it it! i learned that the hard way! hope this helps good luck!My hair~Color~Pictures Included~Help Please!!?
I LOVE your dark hair! It really brings out your eyes especially in the current picture.


I don't think blonde would look good on you though. It would be a lot to keep up with too.


Maybe you should get some highlights. You would look good with auburn colored hair too.
i would get carmel highlights,


mabey get a loose perm,


and get more side swept bangs.


and your eyebrows look fine!! =]]


Katie


%26lt;33
i'm sorry you got in the car crash. I love your hair the way it is, i wouldn't change it if i were you
Might try subtle highlights before going all out blonde. Your hair appears to be healthy and bleaching it can be very damaging to the hair. What you got looks good!
I really don't think blond would suit you,But maybe some lighter highlights would look good !


You are a Very pretty young lady!!!
YOU ARE SOOOOOOO PRETTY.. WHY DOES YOUR FACE HAVE LIVER SPOTS??? OH THOSE ARE FRECKELS .....GROSS PUT SOME MAKEUP ON TRICK!! AND YOU FAT AS HELL!!!
do emo or scene hair

No comments:

Post a Comment