Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Help! what should i do with my hair??(color) picture included?

so heres my hair right now:


http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu76/鈥?/a>





I have dirty blonde/really light brown roots and eyebrows and the rest of my hair is like... black almost. ugh!


should i dye all of my hair dark brown


or should i fry the cr ap out of it and bleach it....?





bleh!





i havent dyed my hair in almost a year and i need to do something with it asap.





also, my hair is super curly and unmanageable so i am not cutting it short.











what should i doooo????????????/

















thanks!!!Help! what should i do with my hair??(color) picture included?
Don't bleach your hair, it ruins it and it looks tacky.





You should dye your hair a chocolate brown color:





http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merch鈥?/a>





http://stealtheirstyle.co.uk/Hair%20Styl鈥?/a>





http://data.tumblr.com/HZUzGNc4igowyic28鈥?/a>





Then just trim your ends and get some layers.Help! what should i do with my hair??(color) picture included?
It looks as if you have an oval shaped face. So any style will do. If you don't want it short maybe you can get a trim add some long layers. Color wise maybe you could do like a shadow box. That would look really cute.. :) good luck hope you find a good cut and color.
Get highlights and low lights. Have the stylist trim and shape your hair. You don't want to dye it dark brown, it won't be even. Been there done that. I hated it, it was to big of a change! Good luck.
Can't really help you since half of your face is covered up.


But I'd say, maybe go a shade darker, make is a sultry brown.





Kelli


:)
I do agree with everyone else, I would dye it a brown. maybe a medium brown. nothing too dark, but nothing too light.
The hair cut you gets depends partly on the shape of your body/face etc. and you cant tell from the picture.





It does not look bad from what I can see.
go dark brown with layers so that you wont have as many split ends .. plus it helps your hair grow.


good luck
layer it and dye it burgundy


:)








would look super cute on it
i think you should dye it dark brown, it would look good

No comments:

Post a Comment