Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Next hair color [picture]?

I dye my hair... lets just say.. a lot. So im trying to hold back, in order to stop me from dying my hair soon im going to ask.. what color do you think? I have been many colors (Black, blonde, brown, blue, purple and pink... i think red.. twice?) Okay so if you can think ofanythingg.. Thanks :D


Ohh. I almost forgot..


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





and with old hair color...





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>Next hair color [picture]?
Ewwwwie.





Stay brown.





Your skin tone and eye colour are BEGGING you.Next hair color [picture]?
I agree with Celosa. A ';dark chesnut brown'; would look nice on you. It'd go well with your eyes and skintone. Maybe even a reddish-brown would look nice. The first picture was the best, just maybe make any highlights or streaks you'd get more subtle. And I would suggest getting some type of deep-conditioning product because, like Celosa said, your hair is starting to show to results of being dyed so much. Good call on your part, and good luck. =)
i think you should settle down that hair dying of yours, makes ur hair COMPLETLY fried!! i think you should just die it a nice dark chestnut brown, it would make your eyes pop and its a nice suttle color.
i dont think you should die i think you should get the first one or keep the first one its very pretty
i think u should go bak to black ish brown its soo cute on u

No comments:

Post a Comment