Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you like my hair color (picture)?

its a little lighter than it looks in this picture, but yeah


i also have dark brown underneath the blonde





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zi8nk2%26amp;s=3





im a natural blonde btw, so im not trying to look like every other girl.Do you like my hair color (picture)?
Your gorgeous! I love it.Do you like my hair color (picture)?
I don't know. The blonde seems to bright for your skin. and the brown underneath is kind of distracting form your face.





I would also have to agree with another answerer and say ease up on the mascara. I challenge you to walk to of the house barefaced. Send me a pic. I bet you would look just as if not more beautiful.





Also try using one stoke of mascara, one line of liner on the inner corners of your eyelids and a nude gloss.





You are a very pretty girl, there is no need to force it.





I hope this didn't hurt you feelings, it definitely wasn't my intention.
Well, for a start.. Even if your hair colour's naturally blonde, it's still poker straight and you've got such a pouty face on.. but you're not trying to look like every other girl? Okay...





And personally, I don't really like your hair colour... but I guess that's up to you!
your hair is pretty


but honestly, ease up on the mascara... it looks entirely fake and you can tell you put 5,000 layers on.





I'm not being mean..


you ARE gorgeous.


just don't try so hard with the makeup


I bet you look just as fabulous without any





;)
Your hair and everything else is amazing!!!! Much love





-David
I think dark brown underneath blonde is really ugly.
yeah. its really cute. your gorgeous, btw.
:/


you look like every other girl, even if you're trying not to.





too much makeup in my opinion.
YEs! your lucky! I love that style/color!
I like your hair color
I like it.


You`re pretty.
Yes.
yeah, it's cute :)
it is cute


it kinda looks like mine


:)
well i never really liked that hairstyle on anyone. but i think it works for you. %26lt;3
yea it gorgous (how ever u spell it)
pretty.


you look stupid with ur lips like that tho, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment