Monday, February 22, 2010

What Is Your Least Favorite Hair Color [Picture]? ?

it can be natural or unnatural colors.


honestly, i would have to say mine is brown.


just so boring! :[What Is Your Least Favorite Hair Color [Picture]? ?
hahahah!


yeah, i think brown, because it's so common(:





answer mine?


well, they wont let me post links,


but if you can, go to my page,


and look at my latest question,


thanks so much if you do!What Is Your Least Favorite Hair Color [Picture]? ?
My least favorite haircolor is the ';skunk hair'; combination of black and platinum blonde...it's just tacky and outdated.
unnatural: most of them. especially pink and red.





natural: depends on if it goes with your skin
light brown(my color) is boring, not close to black, or blonde, i want either one of those but im pale kinda lol
pitch black hair with platinum blond tips and blood red streaks
GOLD.!!!!!!!!!!!





haha its just so fake:P
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment