Monday, February 22, 2010

What dye would I use to get this hair color? (picture included)?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/hairfiles8/RED/LONGER%20than%20shoulder/imdying008.jpg





What dye would I use to get this color?What dye would I use to get this hair color? (picture included)?
Personally, I would show this to a hair stylist and say that you want this color. I don't know what your price range is or what brands you like, but if I was doing this myself, I would probably use anything that was ';True Red'; or something with ';Auburn'; in the name.





http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>What dye would I use to get this hair color? (picture included)?
light red or auburnish.


It looks like a very powerful red really.
I agree with answer #1. Cherry red. And black highlights.





You'll also need to layer your hair %26amp; make it edgy-ish ;)
some kind of cherry red. I'm not sure about over the counter hair products, but it looks cherry to me

No comments:

Post a Comment