Monday, February 22, 2010

Hair color? (picture included)?

So, I'm going to the salon Friday, and I can't decide on a hair color. If you can't tell from the pic, my hair is medium brown, with thin blonde highlights and thin auburn lowlights. I want something different, but not black. I've tried black, and I hate it.





Any suggestions?





http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r463/鈥?/a>Hair color? (picture included)?
You're a pretty girl!





If I was you, I'd stick with the blonde highlights, only make them a bit thicker - They look great on you! :)Hair color? (picture included)?
Why don't you try a lighter brown, with more blonde highlights? Don't do chunks, though. Keep it subtle. Always go lighter for the summer, and remember, it will get lighter with sun, chlorine from pools and ocean water if you hit the beaches. Good luck!
U can search haircolors on the net n then decide wat color 2 pick !!!!!!!
idk i think that bleach blond might look kewl.....or a really dark brown
a really dark brown would be niceee

No comments:

Post a Comment