Monday, February 22, 2010

What is this hair color? picture inside?

What is this hair color?





http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/katie-holmes-hair-short.jpg





Its one more step forward from black. I want it because black is too hard to turn back and I guess this is not? please help. is this hard to turn back to other colors JUST LIKE black??? and whats its nameWhat is this hair color? picture inside?
It's just a deep deep brown. If you go into a hair salon and tell them you want to be deep brown without going black, they can help find the color that will work perfectly with your color right now. Good luck. I love that color.What is this hair color? picture inside?
To me I seen some hint of gold in the shine... so it's a dark golden brown... coal black hair has a blue cast and you don't want BLACK HAIR... and I think your asking ';is it hard to go back to a lighter color from black?'; and yes it can be... when people want to go dark as in black I always tell that dark brown will look almost black and I think dark hair needs warm and that can be with golden or red tone to it...





hope this helps;-)))
sorry i don't know but couldn't you go into the hairdressers and show them the picture? they will tell you the color but they could even do it for you.





Best of luck.
darkest brown thats what color i just dyed my hair with and it looks great and it's a color really close to black.
It's called brown/black.
I'm this hair colour! (out of a bottle) ha ha.


It's called Cocoa Dark Brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment