Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What should i do with my hair color? (picture included)?

im gettin my hair done soon, and i wanted to know what yall think i should do with the color///cut? any ideas?





my ideas:





-keep it almost the same


-more choco./deep drown


-darker brown


-light brown highlights


-blondish highlights


-some small pink streaks underneath





http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/O鈥?/a>





what yall think?





any ideas about cuts too?What should i do with my hair color? (picture included)?
Your hair is allready pretty dark so i would actually say lighten it up a little bit like a caramel brown color and thick side bangs, and i guess if you want pink go for it, but keep in mind it doesn't look all that great when fadedWhat should i do with my hair color? (picture included)?
well I would say u should not wear that crown and just do what u said - the pink streaks because I know sombody who did that and it looks weird in my onpion. I can't tell her that though cuz she moved.
more choco/deep brown.


For cuts, a shaggier look would look nice.


Or/and sideswept bangs.
i think take ur hair a bit shorter. Make it a darker brown and add small pink high lights to add fun to it
leave it how it is u would look weird with it different
i say do it!!
sounds HOT to me!


do it :)


you only live once!


jack

No comments:

Post a Comment