Monday, February 22, 2010

SEMi-PERMANENT HAiR COLOR (PiCTURE iNCLUDED)?

i put a darkbrown semi-permanent hair color over my blonde highlights and i was wondering how long it will take to get my blonde back


i really want it back


:(


here is a recent picture i took of my hair now..its fading very slowly





http://i39.tinypic.com/midhll.jpg





i dont wanna dye it but soon i will have to because my roots are growing in.


what color do you suggest?SEMi-PERMANENT HAiR COLOR (PiCTURE iNCLUDED)?
It actually looks quite nice with the brown (:SEMi-PERMANENT HAiR COLOR (PiCTURE iNCLUDED)?
My hair dye is semi-permanet aswell, and goes after a few months. I sudjest that you soak in the bath for ages with your hair under water and massage it. This makes it go quicker.





I think you should dye it a simalar colour to your old one so when you get your roots it wont be noticable.


Good luck.


x
Semi permanent color on pre-lightened hair is permanent. Sorry.


It will fade some. but never back to the original color.


It looks good with the color you chose though.
the blonde will never come back because you have died it, the darker color may fade but it will never be blonde again


you will have to go and get highlights done again

No comments:

Post a Comment