Monday, February 22, 2010

Should i change my hair color? --picture?

heres what my hair looks like now.. any suggestions on the coloring?...


http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg108/mgro716/?action=view%26amp;current=ellen.jpgShould i change my hair color? --picture?
Your hair looks okay! You don't need to change it in my opinon.Should i change my hair color? --picture?
no keep it like that.
you should go blonder!!!
I love your hair just the way it is. Dont change it.
I like it.... It's a really nice balance between the blonde and the brunette. My only suggestion would be to maybe go a little darker on the top, like a chocolate brown, but you don't really NEED it!!!:)
no I like it
no ur buetiful
Your hair looks cute as it is. You don't need to color it.
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment