Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair color (picture)?

http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>


i am going to dye my hair a light brown today


do you think this is a bad idea?





sorry it is kind of a weird picture, i took it on my webcamHair color (picture)?
it will look verrry cute [:


i suggest some sort of dye that has like the extra highlights built in, natural blonde sets off my light brown hair nicely


hope i helped!


and you are very pretty haha





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtsnOdWsosgHLB9K2eBAiAHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081108141416AAoFhdO


answer mine?Hair color (picture)?
i think it will look cute but idk if those are highlight but if they are they are going to easily show through after a month of dying!
Light brown hair would look nice on you :) Or blue, like that other guy said.
I like your hair color now, but brown will still look great
No I think it would look really good as long as you got some lighter highlights too. But I really like your color now!
dye your hair blue and you'll still be SMOKING HOT!
It will look cute. =]
ur pretty! i think it would look good, or a dark brown too!
it will look awsome
i think it will look great! =D
dont know why u would want to, to tell u the truth
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment