Monday, February 22, 2010

Gimme your opitions,tattoo and hair color, pictures!!?

Alright, first things first, if you're going to make a stupid comment like ';OMG I HATE PIERCINGS!'; or, ';you dress like a punk, and im a prep, soo...'; don't even bother giving me your opinon because it just makes you look ignorant. I'm asking for opinions from who actually have a open mind. Thanks!





alright well today I got my first tattoo! Who knows what I'll be thinking when I'm 50, I'm doing what I like right now, and I'll cross that ';I probably shouldn't have gotten this'; bridge when I get there! ;p


what do you guys think? it's not done yet :pp





http://i42.tinypic.com/34rhm39.jpg


http://i42.tinypic.com/2ag8kz.jpg








and then another question I have is about my hair color, should I keep it brown, like it is now





http://i41.tinypic.com/atqhyh.jpg








or should I go back to black!





http://i39.tinypic.com/aos58l.jpg


(it's a septum piercings, not a nose ring, and I don't wear it anymore so leave the dumb comments at the door, once again, thank you.)





Thank youuu! %26lt;3333Gimme your opitions,tattoo and hair color, pictures!!?
Oh my gosh! You are absolutly


GORGEOUS, I'm jealous.


I WANT YOUR EYES. lmfao.


anywayss. (:


I love you're tattoo,


it's superr cute.


I was ven thinking about geting me one like that


too. (:


I like you both ways, you could deff.


pull it off. (:


i'd say black hair jus a LITTLE bit more though. ;]


%26lt;3!Gimme your opitions,tattoo and hair color, pictures!!?
yeah, i love the black hair! :))

Report Abuse



i really like the tattoo. it's pretty cool. are you going to get it colored? i think it would look cool black/white or colored.





I really like your hair brown. It compliments your skin a lot better than the black. :) you are really pretty too!
your tat is sick!! i love it! it suits you and my god i love you hair!! it looks good both ways so if your wanting a change then go black for a while :)


your gorgeous love!


p.s i love you piercings!
wow your really attractive. :]


you would look better with black hair again.


and im liking the tattoo.
i don't like tattoos, i like you dark hair better, and you have beautiful eyes!
keep the brown hair.


:)
i love you with brown hair!


the tatoo is very unique, i like it.
your hair looks great either way (:





and i dont mind the tattoo either

No comments:

Post a Comment