Monday, February 22, 2010

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DRUGSTORE HAIR COLOR?? PICTURES INSIDE!! OPINIONS?

Okay, I'm colouring my hair for the first time with a Loreal Freia hair color. I've always gone to professional salons but they always mess it up anyways. Is this color nice for me? Would it look good? Also, it's the summer! Well, almost. My skin is a light light beige with light tan pinkish undertones. I have medium-dark brown hair.





This is me:


http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/PinkIceSparkle/PinkIceSparkle/Cynthia.jpg





This is the hair color:


http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/PinkIceSparkle/color1.jpg





The hair color is L'Oreal Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color in #51 Brazillian or Bronzed brown.





THANKS!!WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DRUGSTORE HAIR COLOR?? PICTURES INSIDE!! OPINIONS?
I understand that some times you don't get the results you want from professionals but the thing is that the colors they use are a higher quality than the ones that come in a box. I would recommend, if you want to do it yourself go to a Sally's Beauty Supply store and purchase the color there. Its a better quality. As far as the color you've chosen, I like it. I think it will look good on you. Since, you've had color before you won't get the exact color on the bottle. Its too complicated to explain, but that's what professionals are for. Good luck!WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DRUGSTORE HAIR COLOR?? PICTURES INSIDE!! OPINIONS?
wont work...it will make you're hair red or orange..you're hair is too dark

No comments:

Post a Comment