Saturday, February 20, 2010

Changing Hair Color ( pictures)?

Im going 2 the salon 2 dye my hair a darker color..probably a chocolate brown..but i just wanted some opinions on what color i should dye it..most of the pics arent that recent, ive been going tanning so that the darker hair color would look better with my complexion....so any advice would be great..Thanks :)...o ya, would i need to have my eyebrows done darker 2?





http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/XxTierraxX/?albumview=slideshowChanging Hair Color ( pictures)?
chocolate brown sounds good. A lighter brown would be ideal if you are a little concerned about dyeing your brows. You should get your hair dyed first and see if your eye brows look good with you hair. Good Luck =)





[I love this brown] http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigi鈥?/a>Changing Hair Color ( pictures)?
since your a natural blonde i would start out with a slightly lighter brown and maybe add streaks of chocolate brown throughout. to the point where it doesn't look streaky but it's multi-dimentional. (it's actually something i've wanted to do with my hair)


I would dye your eyebrows, just because it would look too obvious that you dyed your hair then (because brunettes have darker eyebrows) you wouldn't necisarily have to make them a chocolate brown, just a light brown.
im trying to get my hair your color hahah. you have nice blonde hair, but if you wanna go choco brown, do that, then frost it, that'll kind of be reverse of how it looks in the pictures, you'll have the warm chocolate hair, with the pretty blond higlights tht bring out your eyes, and skin tone. good luck
I think that your eyebrows will be fine - just use a bit of darker eyebrow pencil on them and smudge in. I think chocolate brown will be fine - also have you considered chestnut brown - with a hint of red? That might be gorgeous with your eye color!!!





...try the color from jade's answer!...
I like the blond on you very much. I have to see how you look tan to give you a better answer. But maybe the chocolate brown will look nice, but i think you should try a dark/dirty blond color and see how that looks first.
I wouldn't recommend a brown...you look awesome as a blonde! If you want to kick it up a notch, why not try red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment