Monday, February 22, 2010

Should i dye my hair/color?! PICTURES.?

I recently switched from my blue contacts to green.


I was born with black hair.


It has gotten lighter this summer.


Here i am.








http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/i_bexLIExved_it/6160_1136045614223_1619840814_32247.jpg





%26amp; regular hah.





http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/i_bexLIExved_it/DSCN1313.jpg





Alright so what i need to know is.


What shade would i dye if i even should?





And will i look totally fake with the fake eyes...





Keep in mind i don't want it black.





Alright thank you to everyone who attempts to


answer this even! : )


I really appreciate it.Should i dye my hair/color?! PICTURES.?
I like the colour you have now. It's a nice rich brown. Black hair is so boring. You can go a little light if you want to, just make sure your hair is noticeably darker than your skin.Should i dye my hair/color?! PICTURES.?
the 1st oone
Maybe a like 2 shades lighter but no more. Your color right now looks fine with your eyes though!
i really like the color, it looks great.


i'd stick with that color
A dark blond.
any shade of blonde. but not to witeish


or a darkish redish type??
A light caramel brown maybe?
I was thinking you should keep it the same, or perhaps go a hint darker... you're not bad looking at all (read: look awesome) as is.
My answer to you is that: I really dig the way you look at the second pic. I like your eyes, they are beautiful and the hair as well!


Maybe the blue shade is good mix with your beautiful blue'ish eyes!
I think contacts are cool for like, one time things. Like if your trying to look cool for a night, but not for everyday use, or just because you don't like your original eye color.





Anywho, if you dye it, keep it dark. I think you would look weird with something like blonde... That's all I can say :]
well your hot


..brown
jet black
Your really pretty %26amp; I think you would look good with black, but since you don't want that--


you're skin and eyes would look really good with red hair.


You kind of remind me of her:


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3070/2764鈥?/a>


Hope that helped! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment