Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Suggest a hair color. Picture*?

I've pretty much gone through every hairstyle. Right now I'm pretty sure I just want my hair to be long. My hair has always been black.. recently red. But I haven't had it brown since the 7th grade, and I was thinking for a change to go brown. Have any suggestions as to what color brown would look good? And no thanks, but I'm not getting nasty highlights.








This is a relatively old picture, but my hair pretty much looks like that right now. P.S. It's tied up. I really just need a suggestion on color not style, thanks.


http://a738.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>Suggest a hair color. Picture*?
I think the colour ';Walnut Brown Brunette Hair Colour Would Look Quite Nice. (: Or Any Of The Three.





http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/color/brunette/Suggest a hair color. Picture*?
If you're going for a natural color, do light brown.


If you're willing to do something completely different, go blonde! It'd look so cute on you.


or if you can, dye the bottom half of your hair some rainbow color.





btw, you're really cute.
I think ya look good the way you are but I would go for a medium color brown
awww you would look cool with some aqua blue tip or just the bottom with that haircut.
reddish brown

No comments:

Post a Comment