Saturday, February 20, 2010

Which hair color(PICTURES)?

I understand it will be hard to know what will look good on me because you don't know what I look like but I have very light skin, deep brown eyes, and right now my hair is light brunette.





here are 2 pictures, please tell me which one you like the best.....ALSO my coloring is pretty much the same as Emma Watson's

















1) http://www.ewonline.net/photos/displayim鈥?/a>








2) http://www.ewonline.net/photos/displayim鈥?/a>














Thank you to all who answerWhich hair color(PICTURES)?
It's always a good idea to go darker in the Winter %26amp; lighter in the Summer, so I would try something a little darker, but not too extreme. Since you have light brown hair, try a medium brown. If you want your hair to have a golden look, try medium golden brown, if you don't prefer the golden look, try medium ash brown. Then, in the late spring or early summer, try a lighter shade of brown. Hope this helps!Which hair color(PICTURES)?
a redish brown a light golden brown hair dyebrown it has brown and red and a little bit golden blonde any questions email me at babbyphrat_17@yahoo.com and emma is my cousin
Hmm...I think the first one's a bit better
The auburn is much more flattering.
The chestnut brown (2) is nice.
IMO #1 is better, the red tones in it would go very well with your skin tone. Red tones make the hair look more vibrant and alive. Since you have brown eyes, it will bring them out a little bit more as well :)
The first. Have some lighter highlightes addedd and that will really bring out your skin tone and eyes.
Definatly 1 it is alot nicer colour, and I you can do this, add the multiple highlight areas
1
i like the top one the best!!!
the second one is very pretty. it will look nice. =]
I would say the first one if you have fair skin. The second one would make you look too white i think. Good luck =)
the first one
i like number 2
definateley the first one
I think they both look the same. I love them both so to me it really wouldn't matter. If u did the darker brown it makes u look sophisticated but the lighter brown makes you look like bubbly or helps u stand out!
Well, I have the same detailed looks as you, but I have golden skin, its not light. I would suggest going with number two because its a deeper brown and It will look alot better, I tried light brown and deep brown and the lighter brown didnt work out that well, it looked funky, because my dark eyes didn't blend with the light hair. But I love the deeper brown. I have basicall the same color hair as her 2nd one.





Good luck!
2nd one
blonde
The first one. Definitely.
2. definitly. it seems to be a new trend, do number 2 to be at the forfront of a hair color reolution!
I like both, as they are in the same family. If I had to choose though I would go with the second one. It looks smarter to me (if that makes sense).
1st one
The first one. I hope this helps you. good luck finding the right color.
i like the first on.. but the second one seems natural.. however nothing is ever natural anymore.. but if ur hair is close to emmas i like the first one ull look very prettty
1 one:)
i like the first one better
I like the first one personally.





=D
1
I personally think that the 1st one is the best. The second looks okay but the 1st is alot better





Hope This Helps and Good Luck!
I like the 1st one the best!
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment